lördag 16 april 2011

Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!

I can't believe I'm missing out on the last Hootchy kootchy club ever!!
The reason is that it's in Stockholm and I'm in Malmö.
Buhuu..
Instead I'm watching one of worlds now living best cabaret artists, Max Raabe, on the tv.
It's a wondeful show with the Palast orchestra.
Love the cabaret songs in german.
If I close my eyes,
I'll pretend I'm in 40's Germany
smoking slim cigarettes
drinking champagne
and watching a cabaret show.



Lisa Minelli in the movie Cabaret





Marlene Dietrich

Max Raabe & Palast orchestra

Max Raabe
















Tomorrow morning I'll be up early with Elvis and take the train 1 hour
to visit Johanna F at her parents house.
Some country side air will do me alles güt!


xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar